Dragon Ball Fanfiction Index

Fanfiction Overview

    Welcome to the fanfiction index.  A fanfiction, or fanfic, is a story based upon a published work.  I write fanfics based on Dragon Ball, and have been doing so since December 1999 (I believe the second version of Dragon War, my first fanfic posted on a website, was first added to Planet Namek on December 17, 1999).  I opt to write fanfiction because the ideas I use in my fanfiction work exclusively with Dragon Ball; they simply would not serve as an acceptable original story or component of an original story; they serve the characters and plots developed within Dragon Ball.  Also, and I in no way mean to degrade the excellent story-telling of Akira Toriyama (creator of Dragon Ball), I have some qualms with various events in the series and, considering that no new official material is being produced, need to satiate a mildly nagging desire for material that fixes these issues and expands upon a slumbering story; were Dragon Ball still being expanded officially, I would not write fanfiction about it.  Furthermore, fanfiction is an excellent medium for refining writing techniques, without risking the integrity of an original piece while doing so; there is an established base of Dragon Ball fanfiction readers who will give me feedback on my writing so that I may improve it.

    Most of my fanfics are included in this archive, although some are currently being withheld due to content that I have deemed unfit to unleash upon the populous.  With the exception of Dragon War Version 5, all of the fanfics located here are either completed or in stopped production, the latter condition not being due to laziness or disinterest so much as the planned incorporation of these fanfics, as well as the completed ones, into Dragon War Version 5, and myself not being extraordinarily keen on writing each story twice.


| Fanfics: 032 | Chapters: 057 | Words: 58,982 | Reviews: 700 |