Dragon War Version 5
Reviews

Author's Notes

None uploaded yet.

01.Prologue

Name: mystic g
Rating:  10
Reason For Rating:  because it deserved it!
Comments:  mmmm...yummy. Very interesting writing style. Sort of hints at little things in the background- snatches them away, too. I have to say I like it, and it even seems like you've improved. go figure ^.^

Name:  Why wouls you want to know, hmm?
Rating:  10
Comments:  Very nicely done. I see that the chiaotzu and veggie thing was just a fluke. You are indeed a brilliant writer, your skills almost surpass even mine. I salute you

11.Prologue

None uploaded yet.

11.1.1

None uploaded yet.

13.Prologue

Name: mystic g
Rating:  10
Reason For Rating:  because it deserved it!
Comments:  wow, your grasp on language has definitely grown...i remember reading Dragon War back on fanfic.net (i remember it when it was just a toddler *pinches cheek*) anyway, i'm impressed. it's good to know that someone's still plugging away at this ^.^

Name: Chelsee
Website
Rating:  10
Reason For Rating:  I found no reason to down-grade it...
Comments:  Alright, I admit I was too curious to resist. And actually, I must admit it: This was indeed an intriguing prologue. Keep your writing as high a quality as the opening piece, and I'm sure your stats will increase (but if you let it go to your head I swear I'll killing you. Your heads fat enough as it is, as is the rest of your collosal body.)

Name: jacob
Comments:  3 cheers for Steele! So is it gonna be finished this time? I loved the story the first time I saw, which I think was version 6, and I'm anxious to see it this time around. You're an awesome writer with a lot of talent going for you. And I know what you're talking about, this new generation of DBZ writers are for the most part crap. The latest craze is Videl/Gohan romances set in the highschool, or ones that bring Bardock back thanks to Burenda's story... And none of the old good guys are updating! Ash hopefully will finish his other story, you're updating again (thank god), I haven't seen anything from Chelsee lately (still waiting on the end to Meeting the Families, but she says she has to finish Compromising Mission first) and it's just... Maria Cline is still writing, but I haven't seen anything from Goku Girl in so long, things like that...Well let's just say that I am relieved that you're back. This place needs a wake up, but it's gonna take a lot of work. And it might not happen at first, there are a few people that basically hold the FF.net DBZ writing community, they're all girls (coincidently they all seem to write romantic comedies) and they're good authors, but once they make a story, a million others just like it spring up... I could rant for a while, or not, and I think "or not" is best for now. I hope you stick around for a while, and if you can convince some of the others to come back... This place needs to get the crap cleaned out. I can't wait to see the next chapter, cuz I know it'll be good. So I'll see you around- or not because I can't actually see you- right, I'll just stop there.

Name: Chelsee
Website
Rating:  10
Reason For Rating:  Steele, I'm ever impressed at the impressive usage of words (yes, the WORD USAGE) employed in your remarkable prologues. However, I'm going to pause and chuckle at your track record so far: it's been years since your series have been able to pass up the Part 1 area of development. Ah well, I have faith in you still; I'm curious how you would actually go about with this series, considering your twisted young mind and peculiar taste in humor/action. Can't wait until a PLOT settles in ^_^. (That ees' joke, yes, but also a sincere curiosity.)

Name: Celey
Comments:  This is good.. ya need to continue.. I CHEER YA ON! GO MIKE! GO MIKE!

13.4.1

Name:  rat jones
Rating:  10
Comments:  Oh yow, this is extremely nipply! I was kinda wondering what the crap all those ultra-violent DBZ-ers would do in the end, and this makes so much more sense than Parcheesi. Plus, do I smell whiffly hints of inbreeding in the fall of the Roman/Saiyan/kitchen sink empire? I lust for more...